Monday, January 12, 2009

During my prayer time, I kept getting the "sense" of fear over the future. It's not hard to imagine that we are all in the same boat, no matter what our financial/job situation is. I k.
now my husband and I are in the "waiting and watchful" mode. He is in a commission-based business so each month we get the opportunity to exercise our faith in new ways (like the way I worded that?).

I didn't get a personal word for each woman necessarily, but more of a collective encouragement from the Lord.

Deuteronomy 3:22
You must not fear them, for the LORD your God Himself fights for you.’

Psalm 34:9
Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him.

Isaiah 44:8
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.’”


I hope these minister to you! I love and appreciate all of you and pray your are blessed with His peace.

Dana

No comments: