Monday, January 19, 2009

My turn!


Hello precious sisters!

Thank you, Lynda for your great insight and words. I am so thankful for all of you and your gift of intercession. I really have loved this more intimate format. Have you?

I really pressed in today DETERMINED to get something specific for each of you. I felt like I was sitting at His footstool grasping His legs saying, “I will not let go until you give me something for each of them!” The Holy Spirit showed up and gave me specific phrases and areas to intercede for you. I hope I heard correctly from Him. If I didn’t and missed the mark, please forgive me. My spiritual hearing can be rather dull at times. I’ve really been trying to Be Still and Listen.

There was such a pressing-in-feeling today as I prayed. I pray He is showing you mighty things as you listen and watch in your spirit.

I would love to hear from you!

Elly,
Discernment in the home, be watchful
Psalm 43: 3-4 (NIV version)
Psalm 119:125

Sarah
You do have a steadfast and strong mind
Psalm 112:6-8 (NIV version)
Is 26:3

Laura
A promise for future and peace
2 Samuel 7:9-11
Matthew 11:28

Lisa
Speak to the raging waters, they will still
Matthew 8:23-26

Dominique
Hold fast to the promise He gave you in the past
Hebrews 10:23

Lynda
He honors your faithfulness
Malachi 3 (specifically verse 16, 17 Contemporary English Version)

No comments: